- 220g Celery stalks with leaves (roughly chopped)
- 2 carrots (roughly chopped)
- 1 brown onion (slices)
- 1 fresh tomato (cut in quarters)
- 1 zucchini (roughly chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 sprigs fresh basil
- 2 sprigs sage, leaves only
- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves only
- 8 sprigs parsley
- 90g rock salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Use a high speed blender or food processor to grind up all the vegetables and herbs til fairly fine. If you do this it will cook a lot
faster in the pot so the coarser you leave it the longer it has to cook.
- Put olive oil into a saucepan and then put all the ground vegetables and herbs, place in all the rock salt.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Take out the saucepan and put it back in the blender and grind until smooth.
- Place into jars, allow to cool and put in the fridge.