- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw peanuts
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 raw hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup dried fruit
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsps maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 tbsps coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
Place the almonds, peanuts, sunflower seeds, hazelnuts, dried fruit and peanut butter into a high-speed blender or food processor and pulse
for 10 - 30 seconds, until desired consistency is reached. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Place the coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon until all ingredients are fully coated.
- Prepare a baking tray or glass dish with baking paper.
- Scrape the mixture into the prepared tray and transfer to the freezer for 30 minutes or until firm.
- To make the chocolate mixture, combine the coconut oil, cacao and maple syrup in a small bow and whisk until combined.
- Return to the freezer for 20-30 minutes until the chocolate is hardened.
- Take out the freezer and cut into desired portions.
Leave a Comment