These delicious cookies are dairy-free, egg-free and gluten-free.
- ¾ cup brown rice flour
- 2 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- ½ cup dairy-free chocolate bits
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¾ cup almond, brasil, cashew butter (ABC butter)
- 1 tsp vanilla paste or essence
- 1 tbsp water
- Turn on oven to 160 degrees celsius and put baking paper on oven trays ready for the cookies.
In a mixing bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients. In a separate mixing bowl put all wet ingredients and stir until completely combined.
Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix with a fork until combined. If you feel the mixture is a little dry put an extra teaspoon of water
Shape into a small ball then flatten and put them on the baking tray. They do not grow so place them with a small space between them.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until cookies start to look golden.
These cookies can be cooled slightly and served warm when the chocolate chips still melt everywhere! Also great served cold.
Leave a Comment